The new collection of small producer delectables:
• Hooligan: The signature “stinky” cheese that many food lovers consider to be our most exciting variety.
• Bloomsday: Named for Joyce’s Ulysses, the Bloomsday is firmer than many of our cheeses with a cheddary acidity balanced with a touch of sweetness
• Corner Stone: A native cultured cheese! Made in collaboration with Parish Hill Creamery in Vermont and Birchrun Hills Farm in Pennsylvania, Cornerstone is an exploration of American terroir.
• CaPeachios: Artisan Crackers made in Massachusetts
• Wild Blueberry: jam from Turtle Creek Farm in Maine